Wed, May 12|
How to Support Your Teen's Mental Health
Worried about your teen's mental health and happiness? You are not alone. Join Happy Head Health's Workshop brought to you by Blessed Yoga. Learn how you can best support your Teen through these challenging years.
Time & Location
May 12, 2021, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
About The Event
Worried about your teen's mental health and happiness? You are not alone.
For over 20 years DR. JENNI - mother to two teens - has been supporting families and teens to navigate mental health challenges. ANNA has been supporting parents and teens gain confidence and ease with the physcial practice of yoga.
Join this supportive workshop on Wednesday 12th May (11am to 2pm) and follow up session for concerned Parents of Teens;
- Learn what your child might be going through and how you can best support your them through their teens with proven psychological interventions and physical skills and practices.
The workshop price includes admission to a follow up Q&A session 4 weeks later (Wednesday June 9th,11am to 12pm) with DR. JENNI + ANNA to share your experience and consolidate your skills.
- Admission to the 3 hour workshop session with DR. JENNI + ANNA Wednesday 12th Mayy (11am to 2pm)
- Admission to a 1.5 hour follow up Q &A session with DR. JENNI + ANNA on Wednesday 9th June (11am to 12pm)
- Course materials and hand outs
£125 - 3 hour workshop and 1 hour follow up session.
As Blessed Yoga will be hosting the workshop via Zoom to book please down load the Blessed Yoga app and book from the workshop section of the app:
- iphone: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/blessed-yoga/id1474112083
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ie.zappy.fennec.nikiperryyoga&hl=en_GB&gl=US