Thu, Jan 05|
S.E.E. to Your Health - 6 week Yoga + Coaching Course
A 6 week Yoga + Coaching Course Set your health and happiness goals and let’s S.E.E. to it
Time & Location
Jan 05, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EST
Weybridge, Weybridge, UK
About The Event
S.E.E. to your health
Set your health and happiness goals and let’s S.E.E. to it
S.E.E. to your health is a 6-week group yoga and coaching program, where you'll be working towards your personal health and happiness goals. Over the 6 weeks you will see to laying the foundations of fantastic physical, mental and emotional long term health.
· Sleeping well
· Exercising well
· Eating well
Each Wednesday, bar one, in a supportive and small group setting of no more than 5 participants, you will meet at Coach Anna's home, in Weybridge Surrey, for a coaching session followed by a yoga class (allow for 75 to 90 mins).
The coaching sessions are about accountability and seeing where you are at against your action plan and goals. Seeing what works and seeing what hurts; with the simple aim of encouraging ourselves to enjoy doing more of what works and less of what hurts towards your individual health and happiness goals.
Week 1: You will be introduced to a simple, S.E.E to your health framework of Sleeping, Eating and Exercising well and why it works.
We will then…
· See where we are currently at in terms of our health and happiness
· Assess how we are currently Sleeping, Eating and Exercising
· Define our goals and where we want to be in 6 weeks, 3 months and a year.
· Be honest about the challenges and excuses that usually get in the way
· Explore our personal Strengths and Shadows
· Get crystal clear on what will gain, the benefits, from achieving our aims.
Based off our assessment and our goals
· Create an enjoyable action plan for the weeks ahead based off the S.E.E. to your health framework, tailored to fit around your life, building on your strengths and working in support of your shadows
Week 2 & 3: We will meet to see how we are all getting on against our actions plan and goals; celebrating each other’s successes, encouraging each other through challenges, gathering more insight of what’s working and what’s hurting, learning and adapting as we go.
Week 4: We will have a break from meeting up to, practice being your own coach, cheerleader and champion.
Week 5: We will meet and share how we got on solo and what we learnt.
Week 6: We will celebrate our successes and learnings in a final celebration coaching session and will close with a resounding commit to keep enjoy S.E.E.ing to our health.
Nb. If your goal is weight loss, you will have the option to weigh in weekly.
Over the course of the 6 weeks you will be discovering, or perhaps rediscovering, the beautiful basics of yoga. Yoga is a series of body, mind and spirit practices – breathwork, meditation, reflection and postures – that aim to help you connect with your best and brightest self, who you are underneath all the inevitable stresses and strains of life. Practicing yoga is time to put down all we are holding, get out of our noisy heads and into our body and breath and come back to home to our true happy and healthy self. By the end of the 6 weeks you will have a strong foundation of yoga knowledge and skills and will feel confident in your practice.
You will learn and practice mainly Vinyasa flow yoga, but will also do some restorative Yoga too over the course of the 6 weeks.
Being a small group, you will receive the benefit of teaching personalised to your needs. No Yoga experience is required at all, the practice is adaptable to your and your body and all mats and props will be provided.
· 5 in person coaching sessions
· 5 in person yoga sessions
· 12 live online yoga sessions (Mon and Thurs 6.15pm to 7pm)
· 1 x in person class at Cleves dance studio (Wednesday 7.30pm)
· On demand acc
· Access to recordings of the online classes and shorter yoga flows
· Week day What’sApp support with coach / option with group -8am to 8pm
· Weekly meditations*
· Sleep meditation*
· Notebook and pen*
*Yours to keep
Yoga mats, equipment, herbal tea, water, refreshing towel.
To book: Places are limited to just 3 people, so to secure your place on the course please book your initial call with Coach Anna to ensure the course is a good fit for you and your goals: Email: email@example.com