Tue, Nov 08|
COURSE: DEPRESSED HEAD TO HAPPY HEAD (3 weeks)
Learn how to ease the depressed mind; by understanding how & why the mind works and through a combination of physical and mental techniques as recommended by the ancient practices of yoga (mindful movement, breathwork, meditation) & supported by modern day psychology & science.
Time & Location
Nov 08, 2022, 6:15 PM – 7:30 PM
About The Event
DEPRESSED HEAD TO HAPPY HEAD
A supportive guided group course - 3 weekly sessions (75 mins) via Zoom
- Learn about Depression; why it occurs and what is happening in your BODY + BRAIN when it does.
- Discover and practice proven YOGA + PSYCHOLOGY skills to help ease the grip of depression
- Explore how to gently accept depression and work with it to a brighter and lighter future
- A course of 3 weekly sessions taking you on a BODY and MIND journey to manage the symptoms of depression and ease it's grip from the root causes
- Each week learn about the psychology of the depressed mind and practice what you've learnt on your Yoga mat with the mindful yoga practices of breath, movement and meditation.
- Included in the course - access to two Happy Head Yoga classes on Monday and Thursdays at 6.15pm, via Zoom
- In between sessions, you will be keep track of your progress and gently working towards goals that you will set
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
A note pad and pen, a yoga mat, two bed pillows, a blanket and water.
Comfortable clothes to move in
- £48 Standard Price
- £40 Happy Head Price * If you are already a regular Happy Head yogi with a valid Class Pass
If you are facing extreme financial difficulty:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and pay what you can.
Happy Head Price
If you are a Happy Head Yogi with an active class pass.£40.00
Refresher Price - Do it again
This ticket is for those who have already done the course before and would like a refresher.£20.00