WHAT HAS YOGA GOT TO DO WITH MENTAL HEALTH?
When people think of yoga, they often think "I can't do yoga" it's for bendy people.
However, yoga is a series of many practices of which the physical poses are just one.
If you can breath and if you can think, you can practice and enjoy the benefits of yoga.
THE BENEFITS OF YOGA:
Emotionally and mentally you will cultivate more peace, joy, ease and resilience
Physically you will have more energy, feeling longer and stronger and more confident
Ultimately the practices of yoga help you connect with the peace, joy, vitality and wisdom that's already withing in you.
Sometimes using the poses, sometime meditation, mindful movement and living life of the mat in a way that is aligned to our values and helps cultivate health and ease in our bodies.
AN ONLINE STUDIO AND POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY COACHING FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
We offer supportive live group and private classes, courses and coaching sessions from the comfort and convenience of your home.
During these sessions you will learn and practice proven ancient yoga and modern day psychology skills.
Discovering how the BODY, MIND + SPIRIT interact you will empower yourself to:
Quieten the unhelpful commentary and chatter of the mind
Overcome common issues such as anxiety, stress and depression
Holistically manage specific mental health challenges
Not only survive, but learn how to thrive in life
Feeling much more connected to yourself, others and the world around you
Book Your Free Trial Class:
What's App: +44 (0)7834 729224
WEEKLY CLASS TIMETABLE
Motivating Monday AM flow
Start the week well with this motivating and energising morning flow
Mindful Monday PM flow
Set your intentions for the week ahead with this mindful evening flow.
Enjoy a simple, well balanced, slower, set practice of more static poses and the beautiful basics of yoga – breathwork, meditation
Well balanced Wednesday PM Flow
Enjoy a mid week reset to recentre, realign and recharge your physical, mental and emotional batteries.
Rest & Replenish PM Yoga
Rest and replenish with this restorative yoga class for your nervous system. A mostly seated practice of restorative and yin yoga poses, breathwork and yoga nidra meditation.
Feel Good Friday AM Flow
Finish the week well with this fun and uplifting morning flow
All levels welcome
• Bring: A yoga mat, water, a blanket and a few pillows
• Optional: Yoga blocks, bolster and eye bags
• Wear: Something comfortable to move in
STUDIO CLASSES*: COACH HOUSE & CLEVES CLASSES ARE LOCATED IN WEYBRIDGE, SURREY UK
CLASS PRICES AND PACKAGES:
First class FREE
Single Class Online £7
Single Class In Studio £15
Class Pass Online - 5 Class Pass £25 (valid 2 months), or 10 Class Pass (valid 4 months)
Class Pass In Studio - 4 Class Pass £48 or 6 Class Pass £60 both valid for half term block only
Monthly Unlimited Online and On Demand Membership - £39 a month
Monthly Unlimited Studio, Online and On Demand Membership - £89 a month
Pay What You Can - for those experiencing extreme financial hardship we offer an honesty boxy pay what you can option for all our courses and classes
Through yoga and the study of happiness; I've learnt how to find a healthy balance of ease and effort, as opposed to grit and grunt, stress and strain. It is my joy to help you find likewise.
Founder of Happy Head Health
COURSES, COACHING & COMMUNITY EVENTS
Throughout the year we offer one to one work as well as group courses, coaching and community events available both live online and in person in Surrey, UK. See our events page to see what's on, but here are some key workshop and course dates:
‘S.E.E. to your health’ - 6 session, weekly coaching program - starting from Thurs 5th (Zoom and Coach House)
"Hygge and Happy Winter Wonderland' seasonal retreat workshop – Saturday 21st January 9.30am to 12pm (Zoom & Coach House)
‘Time to Talk’ -10am Thursday 2nd Feb Coffee and Chat about yoga and mental health (Zoom only)
‘Worrier to Warrior’ - 4 session weekly yoga course starting Tuesday 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th Feb, 6pm to 7.30pm
'Happy and Healthy Boundary setting' - Tuesday 14th March 6pm to 8pm
'Full of the Joys of Spring' seasonal retreat workshop – Saturday 25th March 9.30am to 12pm (Zoom & Coach House)
Yoga for Bipolar Workshop – Tuesday 4th April 6pm to 8pm
Anxious Head to Happy Head - 3 session weekly course starting Tuesday 16th, 23rd, 30th May (Zoom Only)
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 01Online Via ZoomJun 01, 6:15 PM – 7:00 PMOnline Via ZoomJoin this restful and restorative yoga class to help you rest and replenish from the week and bringing back balance for the weekend ahead All abilities welcome. Please bring a mat, water, comfortable clothes to move in, a blanket and two bed pillows. Yoga blocks if you have them.
- Multiple DatesFri, Jun 02Live Online ZoomJun 02, 9:15 AM – 10:15 AMLive Online ZoomFinish your week well with a well balanced, energising feel good yoga flow. Friday via Zoom 9.30am (60 mins) to get you moving, breathing and feeling great for the weekend. Bring a yoga mat, water, comfortable clothes to move in, a blanket, two bed pillows. Blocks optional.
- Sat, Jun 03Weybridge
- Multiple DatesMon, Jun 05Live Online Zoom
- Multiple DatesMon, Jun 05Live Online ZoomJun 05, 6:15 PM – 7:00 PMLive Online ZoomEnjoy a mindful and motivating slow flow yoga class suitable for all abilities (45 minute Monday via Zoom at 6.15pm) to get you moving, breathing and feeling well at the start of your week. Bring a yoga mat, water, comfortable clothes to move in, a blanket, two bed pillows. Blocks optional.
- Multiple DatesWed, Jun 07Live Online ZoomJun 07, 7:15 AM – 8:00 AMLive Online ZoomWednesday 7.15AM - Brilliant Basics Hatha yoga (45 mins) - Zoom Only Hatha is a gentle yoga that focuses on the alignment of static poses and breath work. Hatha is great for beginners and those looking to get back to brilliant basics. BRING Mat, Yoga Blocks and Blanket
Please feel free to contact us by email.
Or alternatively fill in the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.