Tue, Aug 09|
COURSE: ANXIOUS HEAD TO HAPPY HEAD - Manage Anxiety Well
Learn how to calm and make friends with your anxious mind; by understanding how & why the mind works and through a combination of physical and mental techniques as recommended by the ancient practices of yoga (mindful movement, breathwork, meditation) & supported by modern day psychology & science.
Time & Location
Aug 09, 2022, 6:15 PM EDT – Aug 10, 2022, 7:30 PM EDT
About The Event
ANXIOUS HEAD TO HAPPY HEAD
A supportive guided group course - 4 weekly sessions (75 mins) via Zoom
- Learn about Anxiety; why it occurs and what is happening in your BODY + BRAIN when it does.
- Discover and practice proven YOGA + PSYCHOLOGY skills to help immediately reduce anxiety attacks
- Explore how to live well with Anxiety and how you might even befriend it with a BALANCED + SUSTAINABLE approach
- A course of 4 weekly sessions taking you on a BODY and MIND journey to manage your anxiety well
- Each week learn about the psychology of the anxious mind and practice what you've learnt on your Yoga mat with the mindful yoga practices of breath, movement and meditation.
- In between sessions, explore how you can practice what you're learning in the studio school out into life - with "a little bit of yoga a day to keep the worries at bay" - with short 10 to 20 minute guided flows and meditations
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
A note pad and pen, a yoga mat, two bed pillows, a blanket and water.
Comfortable clothes to move in
- £48 Standard Price
- £40 Happy Head Price * If you are already a regular Happy Head yogi with a valid Class Pass
If you are facing extreme financial difficulty:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and pay what you can.
Happy Head Price
If you are a Happy Head Yogi with an active class pass.
Refresher Price - Do it again
This ticket is for those who have already done the course before and would like a refresher.